Monday, April 16, 2007

our stay at the Vue Grand, Queenscliff



This is the hallway from our suite leading back to the reception area.
















P.S. I really did take this picture of the dining room!



This is the marvellous dining room where DH and I had dinner on Saturday night. To start with I tried a drink called Absinthe which I had never had before. VERY NICE! For entree I had cuttlefish which was yummy. DH had the most incredible looking thinly sliced beef I have ever seen. It looked too nice to eat! I definately thought what a great layout it would make! For main I had roasted barramundi with crayfish served on a mushroom rissotto. DH had fillet steak. For dessert I had chocolate souffle with peanut butter ice cream. DH had turkish delight cheesecake. YUM YUM YUM






This is the sunroom leading into the dining room




















The two windows are our suite.














Sunday morning we walked down to the railway station and were lucky to see the train drivers/engineers getting ready for the day.

3 comments:

Mel Diener said...

Wow, what a gorgeous hotel..lucky you. The food sounds delish too.

susy said...

Gorgeous place to stay, my mouth is absolutely watering, the food sounds incredible, yum, I love seafood. That last shot of the train would be great for one of the challenges, terrific photo.

Anonymous said...

Wow Peta! These photo are stunning. WTG ;) Thanks for sharing them (I'll just wipe the drool off my keyboard now. The hotel looks so lovely.
I love to visit the Scrapboxx forum (well I kinda live there LOL) and we are having a photo challenge. Just for fun, to get us using our camera's a bit more and to share tips and tricks. I'd love to see you there!
Take care
Tammy X




HUMMER

HUMMER
my dream "car"

Looking up the driveway

Looking up the driveway

Marcus Beach driveway

Marcus Beach driveway

VENICE BEACH

VENICE BEACH
Powered By Blogger