Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday 30th

Still having a play with my new toy - so much to learn!!! I have sent away a few layouts to various scrapping magazines. Hopefully 1 will make it..... sigh.......... Would love to be on a design/creative team! That would rock!!!!!
Just did a bit of housewifely duties..... washing and polishing floors... YUK... no body else notices that housework is done eh?!
This afternoon I am going out to pick up my photos that I put in for developing this morning.... hope they turn out.
Just a short entry this time. I really appreciate everybody who leaves me a comment!! thank you!!!

No comments:




HUMMER

HUMMER
my dream "car"

Looking up the driveway

Looking up the driveway

Marcus Beach driveway

Marcus Beach driveway

VENICE BEACH

VENICE BEACH
Powered By Blogger