Saturday, April 7, 2007

7th April

The last two nights we have been wathcing old home movies of the 8mm vintage! Luckily for us this time they didn't split in the process and were able to see lots of things that I had forgotten about - like when I was about 5 years old, and all the relatives etc etc. We have two more big reels to go. We are videoing them at the same time to preserve them and to be able to watch them easier.
We have had heard from Sally tonight and she said she will be out of phone range for the next couple of days and for me not to worry!!!! I am so glad she warned us and I would have been worried!!!!
News about Larry and Dorica our son and daughter-in-law up in Queensland - they have a '82 Laser or should I say HAD. Larry rang on Friday night to say his car literally blew up on the motorway! He wasn't worried which is good and can usually see the upside in most situations. We had already decided to loan Larry our 2000 Barina for a while, so we are trucking it up to them on Tuesday.

No comments:




HUMMER

HUMMER
my dream "car"

Looking up the driveway

Looking up the driveway

Marcus Beach driveway

Marcus Beach driveway

VENICE BEACH

VENICE BEACH
Powered By Blogger