Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday 13th

We are going to Queenscliff again - hopefully this time to stay at the Vue Grand. Last time they had "lost" our booking, but I have re-confirmed twice, so we shall see. The weather this week has been great! There hasn't been much wind at all which is amazing!!! I have had a busy week organising one of our cars to get trucked up to our son & daughter-in-law in Queensland. He rung a little while ago to say it was there safely! We are very pleased about that.
Well, hope you all have a great weekend and I will let you know how mine went!

1 comment:

Mel Diener said...

Hope you had a great weekend? I sooooo need to get away..it would be heaven.




HUMMER

HUMMER
my dream "car"

Looking up the driveway

Looking up the driveway

Marcus Beach driveway

Marcus Beach driveway

VENICE BEACH

VENICE BEACH
Powered By Blogger