This is from Port Fairy last Saturday. We had lunch at The Stump which always has incredible meals. I had chicken parma and couldn't finish it all. It was very yummy! The beach is East Beach and of course it was raining as we were in the chev!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Thanks go to Manola who is one talented lady!!! I really appreciate the thought!!!! I am one happy lady!
you just have to visit her site!!!!!
Here are the rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.My nominations to receive the Kreativ Blogger Awards are.....
1. http://aussiedares.blogspot.com/ ........ this is Rebecca's site and I belong to a group of talented artists here.........
2. http://www.thespiceoflife.typepad.com/ ............ bec is a very talented lady and very inspiring.
3. http://saimba.blogspot.com/ ............... sarah never ceases to amaze me with her talent.
4. http://javascrapper.blogspot.com/ ........... Edleen.... although we haven't met, she still inspires me.
5. http://elizabethmunro.typepad.com/dating_nightmares/ ..... Elizabeth.... what can I say, except she one special lady!
Thanks so much for joining in!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
Monday, November 10, 2008
Have come home now after spending a couple of days babysitting Tyler. We had fun, but I am tired now. He sure is growing fast and he is crawling now and he is only 6 months old! I have friends from Queensland staying this week and am really looking forward to seeing them again!
- ► 2010 (178)
- ► 2009 (305)
- ▼ November (5)