Well, the weekend we were in Melbourne, I fell over in Flinders Lane and nearly got run over by a delivery truck. Nobody helped - I shouldn't be surprised but I was. Anyway I badly grazed my left knee and burst some blood vessels in my left hand. Anyway, my knee is badly infected now so am back to square one with the healing process.
I have been trying to make some "simple" gift bags, but they haven't turned out :-( So I am going to plan b...... buying plain ones and decorating them in my style. I have wasted so much time, I am giving up!
Anyway, hope you have a great week!
- ► 2010 (178)
- ► 2009 (305)
- Christmas photos
- I have been playing with my new phone. This was...
- This is my latest layout that I have just finish...
- mother and son.... Sally is 12 months old and Tyle...
- Well we are back after a very tiring long weekend....
- Just came back from Geelong. Had a great time as ...
- ▼ December (11)