Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday

Well, the weekend we were in Melbourne, I fell over in Flinders Lane and nearly got run over by a delivery truck. Nobody helped - I shouldn't be surprised but I was. Anyway I badly grazed my left knee and burst some blood vessels in my left hand. Anyway, my knee is badly infected now so am back to square one with the healing process.
I have been trying to make some "simple" gift bags, but they haven't turned out :-( So I am going to plan b...... buying plain ones and decorating them in my style. I have wasted so much time, I am giving up!
Anyway, hope you have a great week!

No comments:




HUMMER

HUMMER
my dream "car"

Looking up the driveway

Looking up the driveway

Marcus Beach driveway

Marcus Beach driveway

VENICE BEACH

VENICE BEACH
Powered By Blogger