Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Taking photographs and gardening

Here are some photos that I took this morning - well the only decent ones.... I am determined to practise more with my camera.

I just love these little guys. I gave the surf lifesaver one (with the green and yellow cap) to DH as he used to be a surf lifesaver.

This proves you can have a chook (of the right kind) and a vegie/herb garden! lol
This is part of a flower stalk that grows about 6foot high.... It must be growing in the right conditions!
Yesterday I did a heap of gardening - weeding, trimming etc. After that was done I planted some new plants and seedlings. I planted coloured silverbeet, baby corn and a very different kind of pumpkin from Diggers. Hopefully they will all grow. I also planted some different coloured gazanias. They look lovely when the sun comes out.

No comments:




HUMMER

HUMMER
my dream "car"

Looking up the driveway

Looking up the driveway

Marcus Beach driveway

Marcus Beach driveway

VENICE BEACH

VENICE BEACH
Powered By Blogger