Wednesday, September 19, 2007

side tracked

Well we are renovating our home. Have just finished our son's room....... hasn't lived here for a few years, but I guess will always "be his room'. It looks fantastic. Anyway, we are up to do doing the playroom/junkroom and my craft room.
What am i doing here......... well i got side tracked!!!! had to get all my scrapping stuff out of the playroom to sort through it...... I found all these wonderful altered books that I used to do before I started scrapping. I am amazed at what I have done.
I have organized a slide show of one of the books..... will do more later.
THANKS

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Well, I think you were side tracked for a good reason. This book is wonderful. I love your choice of colour combination.




HUMMER

HUMMER
my dream "car"

Looking up the driveway

Looking up the driveway

Marcus Beach driveway

Marcus Beach driveway

VENICE BEACH

VENICE BEACH
Powered By Blogger