Saturday, July 7, 2007

Saturday





This is about my sister's dog, Max. He knows Norman won't pat him, but was funny to see Max sitting at his feet looking contented.





















This is about Sally when she graduated from Gordon Institute in Geelong. She wond the award for best student. The background paper on the left is from a 1933 edition of an English magazine. I got the inspiration from g at BB!















I finished this layout earlier this week. Larry looks so happy when he is surfing.


















I finished this layout a couple of weeks ago. It's about when we stayed at Queenslciff. We were going out for dinner at the Vue Grande. The big bow is from a box of chocolates!

No comments:




HUMMER

HUMMER
my dream "car"

Looking up the driveway

Looking up the driveway

Marcus Beach driveway

Marcus Beach driveway

VENICE BEACH

VENICE BEACH
Powered By Blogger